The 2022 Student Body Elections concluded on February 23, 2022. The official results of the elections can be found here. If you are interested in serving as a member of the 35th Student Government Association, please review opportunities listed under the “Get Involved” tab on our website to see current involvement opportunities.
Information regarding the 2023 Student Body Elections will be posted in fall of 2022. Follow us on social media for announcements and updates regarding the 2023 Student Body Elections cycle and for information about how to run.
The Student Government Association is the organized voice of the University of Georgia student body and serves as an advocate for the rights, privileges, and concerns of each member of the University of Georgia community. Serving as an elected official in SGA is one of many ways you can have a direct impact on the future success of student life here at the University of Georgia.
Executive Tickets (comprised of a President, Vice President, and Treasurer) are responsible for creating broad initiatives and programs that reflect the desires of student body. Senators are elected to represent the needs and interests of their defined constituency within the University of Georgia student body. You may run for the following positions in the 2022 Student Body Elections:
President, Vice President, and Treasurer (elected on an Executive Ticket)
- At-Large (10)
- Campus Life for Health and Humanities (1)
- Campus Life for Community Involvement (1)
- Campus Life for Access & Opportunity (2)
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (2)
- College of Engineering (2)
- College of Environment and Design (1)
- College of Family and Consumer Sciences (1)
- College of Pharmacy (1)
- College of Public Health (1)
- College of Veterinary Medicine (1)
- Early College of Education (3)
- Franklin College of Arts and Sciences (12)
- Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication (2)
- Morehead Honors College (3)
- Odum School of Ecology (1)
- School of Law (1)
- School of Public and International Affairs (1)
- School of Social Work (1)
- Terry College of Business (9)
- Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources (1)
To view records from the 2022 Student Body Election, including elections forms, governing documents, candidate filings, complaints and hearings, decisions of the Elections Committee, and minutes of the Elections Committee meetings, click here.